STUDIO MATES EXHIBITION INTERVIEW: AMY HILL
STUDIO MATE: PATRICIA FABRICANT (Patricia Fabricant INTERVIEW)
1. How did you meet your studio mate?
She submitted an art piece to a show I was curating. Then we met in person at Linda Grigg's E32.
2. How long have you shared a space?
About six years.
3. Have you shared a studio with anyone else?
Yes, many people.
4. How often do you work together in the space?
About twice a week.
5. Do you engage in regular dialogue about your work?
About other art you see? Yes to both.
6. Do you listen to music, talk radio, or silence? Together or on separate devices?
7. What is the best thing about sharing your studio with this person?
What drives you crazy?
She doesn't like stand-up comedy.